Will you miss Micheal Jackson?

not at all..but i like his music and i appreciate his contribution to the music world.

jayzs

Asked by jayzs at 7:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope.

not trying to be mean or rude. but i never cared for him while he was a live, so i'm not gonna pretend to like him now that he's passed on.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• The only MJ music I've ever liked and will ever listen to is when he was still part of Jackson 5. But I'm more into oldies than newer stuff anyways.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not really. I like his old music, but he is so creepy now and hasn't produced any songs I like.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No. He was just another person that I never really knew or "followed" in my life so his death is no great loss to me. I'm sure it is to a lot of people whose lives he affected, though.

I did enjoy his music in the 80's and my memory of him will be from that period in time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2009