Always thirsty

I dont know why but it seems no matter how much water or juice or milk i drink i seem always thristy. Its driving me crazy. does anyone know why or what i can do to make it stop. Im in my 33 week of pregancy so i have to pee all the time. Ugh!!!!

tristinsmommy

Asked by tristinsmommy at 8:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you had your glucose test for gestational diabetes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I was like that last year especially during the summer. I had DS in August. I drank like 12 20oz bottles of water a day. Drinking stuff with sugar in it made me thirstier! I worked part time at night so I peed a lot and it wasn't too much of a problem, but I can see how it would be if you had to work! I don't think it will stop soon.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 8:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have that. Except I get to where if I don't drink ASAP then I end up chugging what I get and making myself sick :(
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 9:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I found ymself to be drinkin alot during my intire pregnancy. I didnt make it to the 33 week mark though lol It could b the heat or something. Try drinking some gaterade or something like that.That usually did it for me. If not call your doctors office and just ask them it never hurts.
    ashley2308

Answer by ashley2308 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im like that too lately and im 31 weeks. nothing fulfills my thirst no matter what it is. gatorade, ice cold water, tea..im always thirsty...i wasnt like this with my other two kids but what can u do?
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009