What are your Saturday plans?

So today is finally Saturday (yay) and I know a lot of people were waiting for the weekend to arrive. What will you be doing today?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am throwing a bridal shower today...My SIL is getting married July 25th. Then I am going to take my two kids to the park/playground and have a water gun fight. Then my other SIL is going to take my kids for a sleepover and My husband and I are going to have a night to ourselves. He has something secret planned he said. I know we are going out for dinner for dinner, bowling, and back home...but what else he has I have no idea. Yesterday was the anniversary of the first day we met. 10 YEARS!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Finish getting groceries this morning and playing in our pool this afternoon!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• We're hoping to check out one of our local parks. It's our first summer here with a baby and we want to see what they're like. One has a little lake with a beach and one is mostly swings and ball fields. As soon as our son wakes up we're going to take him to test one out!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i gotta go to sleep sometime.. i work tonite.. Great! :d
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• work 11-11:30 =(
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Today we are moving house - right now I'm sitting in a room of boxes packed up ready to go. Just waiting for DD to wake up from her nap while her daddy is helping load up the moving truck.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• work....10:30-9
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I will be going to a couple garage sales today!!!! Yipeeee!!! Hopefully I can finally find a kitchen table. And as an added bonus a window a/c and a microwave. LOL! We'll see what the day holds!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Don't know yet...Huby comes home today ( been away since Wednesday). So we'll see when he gets hom. He might want to relax. It will be nice just having him home so it doesn't mater to me :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 9:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• so far nothing.. we were supposed to go swimming but me and the dh are kinda miffed at each other so i have no idea if we are doing anything at all.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009