What is your weather like today and where are you?

Here in Northern Virginia we're going to get up to 86 degrees with lots of sunshine. Right now there is no humidity, which is a shocker. It feels great out there for a change!

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We FINALLY have a sunny day! I'm in the north east (CT) and it's been rain, rain, rain, rain, for weeks! I swear all of June has only one but a few short sunny afternoons. It's been crazy!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I hear ya beckcorc - my family is in ME and they are expecting rain for the next 5 days. What a bummer!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ireland - warmish, but a bit cloudy - so so.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Here (southern indiana) it's going to be about 98 today with a heat advisory and very humid. For the past few weeks it's been in the upper 90s.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Mid 80's here in DE...sunny all day :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 9:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• right now its 10am in georgia and its already 86 degress with 70% humidity. its supposed to be mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.the high is 97.. eww!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm in Central FL. Right now it's only about 80, but it's cloudy and supposed to rain off and on all day. I'm hoping it might clear up though, so we can go outside and maybe even go swimming. The high is supposed to be in the mid 90s. We had a heat advisory last weekend, with it being in the upper 90s and feeling like it was 105-113. Yuck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009