TMI: his 1st wife never put out.

Okay so his 1st wife never gave him any and when she did, it was quick. He told me that they had sex a total of 4 times in the year they were married (they both didn't wanna get married). So he's use to not having sex.
Well I am 8 years younger than she was and I want some action! But I always have to start it. He said its because she use to flip out on him if he tried anything.
How can I get him to understand that I WANT sex? I've tried talking to him but he thinks I'm lying...
I can't be any more clear about it though. I just want him to seduce me for once...

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree get with the program. You need some action in the sheets.

I think all men have this impression that if one women is one way we are all that way. WRONG!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If you have already told him then what else can you do? I think he might be feeding you some bs. Tell him you are not her and to get with the program!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009