How crazy am I?

My son is asleep in my lap right now. I thought about asking my husband politely if he would mind pouring me another cup of coffee. I drink it black so there is no work to be done really, just pour the liquid into the cup. Easy peasy. So I sat here for a while and he didn't get up, so I started to get annoyed that he was not really moving toward doing it. I am patient but come on! I did ask nicely right? Then it hit me, I THOUGHT about asking him. I never actually said it out loud! No wonder he's ignoring me!

He must have his ESP disconnected!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey Beck guess what?

I've got nothing just wanted to answer your question 'cause I love stalking you.

Oh and how dare you drink coffee while you are near you child what were you thinking? Ha ha JK.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Are you having a mommy mind today. I have days like that also. Men should be able to know when we need more coffee : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• At least you didn't tell him that he was a lazy bum before you realized that you just thought about it. I did that before then realized I only thought about it. I felt bad
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I thought I was the only one who does stuff like that!! But one time, I 'thought' something, then when I said it out loud, my DH looked at me funny. I said, "I already said that, didnt I?" He just said "Yeah". But, he cant act shocked, he knew that I'm prone to doing things like that when he married me.
    momof5teens

Answer by momof5teens at 10:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i do that all the time, but for some resason its always to late when i catch myself.. and i already give the bf sh*t for something, i end up feeling bad afterwards lol n i do apoligize, but ebcuase he knows i do this so often sometimes i think he just says " u didnt even ask, must have jus been thining about it" to get away with not doing it right away LOL.
    ashley2308

Answer by ashley2308 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• personally I wouldn't drink a hot beverage while holding a baby. That's just me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Wow, some people just poke around looking for opportunities to judge others... It must be sad to have no life.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009