Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which one should i go to?

ok for about 2 wks i've had brownish colored discharge @ first i thought it was pre period b/c i have had this happen but after a week and a real period didn't come i went to a local ob just to make sure everything was ok. He said it looked like old blood and that it wasn't heavy but next period i would probably have a heavier one. No Duh!! i told him this. so my ? is if it hasn't stopped by wed. which is my day off should i go back to the same ob or should i go to my family dr. I know i am not preggo but we are trying and it is hard to get preggo when you're on your period and it is not a normal one. I was disappointed as i was going to try charting after this cycle i just read a book "taking charge of your fertility" anyway we can still do this but i have to get my period situation taken care of so do i go to my family dr. or back to the ob?
also posted in health

Answer Question

Asked by ntschetter at 9:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 4 (50 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Go to your OB, that are part of your anatomy is their specialty. They said what any OB would say, brown blood is old blood. But for some reason it's lasting a long need to get checked out. There may be something more going on. Good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.