Which one do i go to?

ok for about 2 wks i've had brownish colored discharge @ first i thought it was pre period b/c i have had this happen but after a week and a real period didn't come i went to a local ob just to make sure everything was ok. He said it looked like old blood and that it wasn't heavy but next period i would probably have a heavier one. No Duh!! i told him this. so my ? is if it hasn't stopped by wed. which is my day off should i go back to the same ob or should i go to my family dr. I know i am not preggo but we are trying and it is hard to get preggo when you're on your period and it is not a normal one. I was disappointed as i was going to try charting after this cycle i just read a book "taking charge of your fertility" anyway we can still do this but i have to get my period situation taken care of so do i go to my family dr. or back to the ob?
this is also posted in trying to concieve

ntschetter

Asked by ntschetter at 9:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• I would go to my family dr. It doesn't sound like you like your OB and since it's a "he" I don't like him already. I've never had good results with a male OB/GYN.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I would go back to the OB - they have more experience with "unusual" things than the fam doctor would.
    leahs_mom_kate

Answer by leahs_mom_kate at 10:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009