Confused, should i stay with my husband

I have been with him for about 3yrs and we just got married this past Feburary and i think it was a mistake. Near the end of our 1st year he would talk and pay more attention to other females, i ignored it i didnt eant to be a witch about him having friends, than i got pregnant in 07 and in the begining he would cheat than stopped and started again in april and my due date was may 4, 208. And whe ni was in labor room there he was txting the other girl i left him him and went back i got extremely sick after delivery and he kept talking to other girl till august 2008 and now hes doing it again i found a picture of a naked girl on his phone and on the family computer. And he gets mad cuz i dont wanna have sex with him anymore and i think i dont want to because i dont love him or i just cant knowing hes been with others while with me n i just cry and i dont know what to do anymore im 22 and he is 26.

snavarro

Asked by snavarro at 9:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Its time you leave him he does not love you if hes constantly with another woman. No need in waisting your time plus its not good for your kid. I dont think he woould cry over you if you left because he already has a fill in. Dont be his fool anymore pack your and your kids things and go!!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If you dont love your husband anymore then dont stay with him. You are the only one that knows. I'm sorry that he has been doing this to you. My husband has cheated on me several times, but somehow I always forgive him. It's a hard thing to deal with. Some people (like me) forgive and forget really easily but others can't get over it. I'm not saying you need to forgive him for his mistakes. But if he is cheating on you and keeps hurting you then I would leave him. No one deserves to be treated like that. If you want to talk you can message me. I hope you do what your heart tells you to do.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 10:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• honey, no offense, but why are you confused??? He is a walking dick, leave his ass. You deserve better than some freakin fag that can't keep his penis in his pants. Take your baby and leave him...make sure you file for divorce claiming adultery and demand alimony and child support..make the SOB pay for what he did and is doing. Make sure you keep the evidence you have to show in the divorce in case he says he wasn't cheating. Good Luck and I am sorry you are going through this. But now is time for revenge and justice. Make the sorry bastard pay for his transgressions and love every minute of it...Karma is a bitch isn't it.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sometimes we get involved with the wrong man. Unfortunately, it sounds like that's what you did. You are young enough to break away now and find a great guy who loves and respects you. Your dh obviously is immature and not ready for marriage. There is no reason to keep allowing him to hurt you like this. Disrespect is demeaning and unacceptable. He's had plenty of time to transition to being a husband and it looks like he didn't take his vows seriously so I'd be telling him c-ya.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Talk with your religious adviser. And your lawyer. Consider whether it is time to move on with your life without him.

Answer by Bmat at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sweetie, this is a cut and dry choice if you ask me...leave him, get counsel from a lawyer, and move on. If he cheats when you're in labor, and before and after, I'm sorry to say, it won't stop. He is using you as a doormat to wipe his feet, and I pray that you'll stand up for yourself and let him know that YOU WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE...There are lots of other men out there. You just have to weed through the bad ones to get to the good ones. I believe in my whole heart one day, when the time is right, you will meet the man that you are meant to be with. Until then, take care of yourself and your baby, and be strong. You have a whole life ahead of you!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You know, just because you are a woman does not mean that you CAN take everything your DH dishes out. There does come a time in our lives when we can not and should not take it anymore. You have children to think about. You have yourself to think about. If your sibling or best friend told you they had a relationship like this what would you say to them? Would you say stay or would you say go? Save yourself and your sanity and go. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009