if the cervix is hard or soft which one means that you are pregnant hard or soft

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ummm....your cervix is basically hard until you are close to labor, it begins to soften/thin out or "efface" when you are getting close to delivering. There are slight changes in it during your monthly cycle as well, it's a little softer during your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No. The softness of your cervix can be completely hormonal. A missing period and soft cervix can mean that you didn't ovulate that month, which can cause you period to be late for two or so weeks. The only way is to use a pee test.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• doctor told me my cerfix was high ferm and closed so im guessing if ur cervixs is soft and u are pregnant u might be expecting a miss carriage soon good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My cervix was high and soft but you really can't go by that because every women is diff and when changes happen in your cervix during pregnancy is diff for ever women. I'm eight wks now and dr said mine was hard now
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009