3 c-sections

I'm going to have my 3rd in January and I'm terrified. Have you had 3 c-sections and what is your experience with the 3rd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• My 3rd was my easiest! Actually they got easier with each one. First was an emergency and was awful, second was better and third was the easiest as far as the actual c-section and the recovery. I even had pneumonia when I went in for my third and it was still easier, I didn't get nauseous like I did with the other 2 and I was up walking around sooner and feeling better faster than the other 2. Knowing what to expect makes a BIG difference.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have only had two but did better on my second. I didn't even use all of my pain meds! Good luck.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have had 3. My third wasn't as bad as my first, but my second was easier.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've had 4..My third had to be reopened and I spent the better part of 4 months tethered to a wound vac. I blame the doctors, not my body. My 4th one was the easiest and best one by far. Word of advice, get your hands on an abdominal binder if the hospital does not supply one. You can buy one at a maternity store and they work wonders in keeping pressure on your incision so you can move around easier. Good luck and congrats!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009