How many women stood by thier man while he was in prison, when he came home he dump you?

I want to hear your story how good and how you waited on your man to come home from prison then he leave you.

Sweetiepie42

Asked by Sweetiepie42 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• yup, it happens. It's jail house talk when they claim you are their rock and they can't wait to get out and be with you and the kids. blah blah blah. Lying dogs. They just want to know someone on the outside is there for them to give them moral support. They are selfish men. I believe in karma though so let it go and let karma deal with him. I did and love that my x is a miserable man with his current wife! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I gave him four years missed only three weekends he married someone esle while he was married to me. He used me I was very good to him.
    Sweetiepie42

Answer by Sweetiepie42 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009