Our sex life is not like it usto be I dont know why ?

Iam 15 weeks pregnant and seems the bigger I get the less sex we have, but honestly I feel I need it. I dont know if its hormonal or what ? We usto have sex daily and weekends non stop I know it goes down after time, but really this fast and just like that worries me. He did make a comment he as scared of hurting baby and we read a lot , its not my first so I know we wont hurt it with sex, but it is his first and we did have a miscarriage back in Nov. I dont know why Im so needed of sex and why he stays away so much. It makes me feel unwanted and unatractive. Maybe cause Im getting fat, deformed I DONT KNOW ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Every guy has the fear of hurting the baby it doesnt matter how many times you try to drill it into their heads that it wont they will still think it
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 11:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• yup, it's that fear his "head" will hit the head of the baby and will damage the child. Many men feel that way. Tell him to dine at the Y or do some "knob rubbing" for you if he doesn't want to pump the pipes.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i doubt it's from you gaining baby weight, pregnant women are beautiful :) my boyfriend has made it clear that when i get pregnant pretty much when i start showing, he most likely won't want to have sex, he is freaked out that it will hurt the baby, or that his you know what will be up in the babies face...i explain to him over and over again that there is a mucus plug, cervix and amniotic sac between him and the baby, but he still has some weird fear that is stuck in his head about it...don't be down on yourself, it's in his head. if he's scared to have sex, he can always go down, go to the back door, or double click your mouse...
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2009