• In the Spotlight:

what to do if you think you might be inlove with someone else besides your husband?

i think i am in love with 2 men both i have known for a long time? i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Goodluck to you!! It's a hard situation!!
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Im so not the right person to answer this. but ive learned the only thing that works for me is I try not to talk to him. Even though he is a really good family friend and is always around. After awhile of not talking to him or seeing him he kinda fades out of my mind. I remind myself i picked my husband for a reason over him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• you need to figure it out if you only THINK you are. Then make decisions. Don't hurt anyone needlessly bc you are in a rut and think the grass will be greener elsewhere. Figure it out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You committed your life to your hubby, you OWE him your heart. You need to leave the guy you *think* you love alone and learn to love your hubby.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If this happened I would rededicate my thoughts and life and love to my husband. It is not an option to think I am in love with another man. I swore to keep myself only to my husband, and I am a woman of my word. Casting my eyes or thoughts toward another is not going to happen. If it would happen despite my determination, I would love my husband all the more and pray and work very hard to be an honorable person.

Answer by Bmat at 11:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You need a marriage counselor to help you with this. You made vows to your husband and should stick to them. If you can't, then it's only fair to everyone involved to admit your feelings and go from there. If your husband leaves, you have to accept that. The other guy may decide he's not interested anymore either. Sometimes, the forbidden fruit is just too tempting, but when it's no longer forbidden, it becomes boring.
    How would you feel if the tables were turned on you?
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2009