Has anyone used DOBA for EBAY auctions?

DOBA seems to be the best drop shipper but I have never done this before and don't want to get ripped off. The biggest complaint I have heard is their prices are a little high.

MACY7108

Asked by MACY7108 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, don't use DOBA! Look at anything on DOBA then look at those selling the same item on eBay, you'll find that most sellers are selling it CHEAPER than YOUR discounted DOBA rate! Plus many people i've seen that have tried it found that they sold items just to be told "out of stock" and then you're pretty much screwed.

Finding a decent drop shipper with decent prices and an accurate in stock listing is NOT easy, and when you find one....dozens of other sellers are already using them! I used A1silver for sterling silver rings for about 2 years. When I started very few sellers used it and I made about $300+ in profit a week, then it went to $100 then $50 then I wasn't even covering eBay fees because SO many others started using the same! It's not an easy thing to do and stick with.

You are better off finding things people can use at thrift stores and yard sales and selling them!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I used to promote for them, then I figured just how big a scam they are. Find another source, do NOT give them your CC number, they will charge you every month even after you cancel.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009