3 month old

How many naps does your 3 month old have and how long are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• at that age, i was lucky if she went for a nap. She wanted to know what wa going on and be with me all the time
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• mine took w at that age one in the morning around 10 and the other in the afternoon around 4 they were both 2 hours each. Now i can't get him to sleep longer than 20 minutes to save my life he's 8 months
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My son usually takes two. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. The past couple days he's been fighting them though and will only catnap then have one good nap late afternoon.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 12:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• At 3 months, my daugter was taking one nap in the morning for about an hour, one around noon, for about 2-3 hours, and one around 5-6, for one hour. She is now almost 5 months, and I just recently got her switched to two long naps, one before noon and one after. Both about 2-3 hours.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009