• In the Spotlight:

Have you decided to live differently when you think about the tragic deaths of MJ and FF?

It makes you think about how bad they have it and why do we always complaint.
Do you have a better quality of life than the famous people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well I have already decided to live a healthy life. I am trying to quit smoking cigarettes and other than that live a pretty healthy life. The fact that another star has passed from legal drugs makes me a little more weary of Drs and who the give you meds just to line their pockets with the cash. I know that I will continue to eat healthy and walk as often as I can. In fact DD and I just got back from a nice walk to the library. The FF has made me more aware breast cancer runs in my family now(my aunt is 12 years clean this year) and I am so much more aware and I will be going to my OB as soon as possible although I am 22 years old I want a mammogram just to be on the safe side. I think it is sad that so many people do not realize the effects of things. No matter who it was and no matter how much media coverage we all have to think about what we could do to be healthy.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Im more aware now than ever that just cause you are a celebrity does not mean you will have it all or live forever!So sad I would never want to be famous I like being alive and just me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My dh loved Farrah Fawcett and he is sad that she is not getting enough attention.

In regard to my life nothing to change. I'm just sad about MJ I love his music specially his 80s hits.
    Anonymous

• Oh please, anyone can die of what they died from. They dont have it worse, they did more things in their life time then you could even dream of. Get off the sob story already, that news is 2 days old. Do you know how many people died since then? Atleast one every minute
    Anonymous

• Do you know how many people died since then? Atleast one every minute

She is talking about celebrities. read her post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• How do their deaths affect you?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• People are born.... People die... Circle of Life.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• MJ's death has definetly affected me. It may sound crazy but I thought MJ woul live forever. I even thought I would die before him and half his age. This is all very tragic but it's coming out that he may have died by his own hands. He was hooked on drugs. It's so sad that the greatest entertainer EVER ultimately died of a drug overdose like so many other stars. I know he died peacefully and painlessly and he is up in heaven rocking it out with the Lord. Im just sad he's not here with his kids. I know he loved those kids and wanted to raise them.
    BrooklynnMama

Answer by BrooklynnMama at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Why would I decide that because of the deaths of people I did not know rather than the deaths I see of people I do know?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think people are taking this to the extreme, just like everything else. Live your life, instead of concentrating on someone elses
    Anonymous