weird boob pain?

I have been having a really weird pain in my left breast for a few days now,
i have a 2 year old and it feels like when i was breast feeding him and i had a clogged duct on the sam side, same boob. it feels like an ant is stinging me from the inside of my boob and it feels a little harder there like that duct is still a problem, since im pregnant could that be it?

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• does the lump (hard spot) move when you try and push it around or move it or does it stay in that spot? I would talk to your doctor about it.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i cant really tell? lol
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• How far along are you? It could be your body preparing to feed the new baby - but I'd call the doctor to be sure. :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• the reason I asked is if it stays in the same place I would look into breast cancer (not to scare you), but it could be a possibility, my cousin was diagnosed with breastcabcer when she got pregnant, and many times it goes unnoticed because you do have many changes in your breast during pregnancy. she had stage 3 breastcancer, went through chemo throughout her pregnancy last year.... her and baby are healthy :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009