Beef Pot Roast

I asked last night how long to cook a 3 pound pot roast in my slow cooker. Well I just woke up and its already 1030 am and I have to be to church at 5pm. Can I cook it in the oven faster? And how :) Do I have to put it in a bag or something. Thanks everyone youre awesome!

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 12:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I'm not sure what answers you got last night, but this is how I cook my roast.

No matter what size it is, I put it in the crock pot the night before, usually around 9p. I take it out about an hour before I'm ready to eat it [[about 4p the next day]]. Then I put it in a 9x11 casserole dish && add my potatoes && carrots. I take 2 cups of water out of the crock pot && mix the seasoning into it in a measuring cup. Then I pour the water && seasoning all over the roast && vegetables. Cover it with aluminum foil && stick it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 mins. Then take it out && pull the aluminum foil off && stick it back in the oven for another 10 minutes to actually let it "roast." Then pull it out && it's ready to eat!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009