Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse

has anyone used this ? Did it work ? How did you like it ? thanks for all your answers

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• These are all just gimmicks Hon. I asked the people at Vitamin World and GNC. They all told me the same thing... you might lose a few lbs of water weight, but that is all.
    Anonymous

• Try the atkins diet. I tried the colon cleanse, if anything it stopped me from pooopin
    Anonymous

• Diets are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 10:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i used acai berry and colon cleanse along with a proper diet....i have seen results....i purchased from
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Mom-E-Media__W0QQ_armrsZ1

on ebay there is a mom selling pharma grade vitamins....good luck...
    tneubr

Answer by tneubr at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009