IS anyone else tired of people on PA bragging on CM.

Am i the only here pay for my own food and medical care. I pay for my daughter formula and not ever use WIC. People should take care of them self instead of the government

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I agree I am tired of seeing it. anon they may not say na na na na i get free shit, but they brag in other ways. I paid my own medical throughout pregnancy and ended up with a 1000 bill because of false labor. I could of easily went and got medical through welfare because i didnt have a job but i didnt, i was happy to pay for my own neccessities. And I also never used WIC, we got fortunate to know someone from Alcon who sells Good Start and got 2lb cans for 11 dollars. We have been fortunate for those things, but I am sure the things i pay doesnt come close to what someone else gets from welfare
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have never seen anyone on PA "brag". What I do see is people bashing those that are on PA.
    Anonymous

• You just looking to start drama!
    Anonymous

• laughingna na na na na, I get free shit and you don't!!!!

Anonymous

• peeking

Anonymous

• Not only does she get free shit, but you are paying for it.
    :p
    Anonymous

• I hate when people on CM don't write correctly.

Makes it had to understand what your trying to say

Anonymous

• I loved getting WIC. I can't wait to move where the food is better than generic cereal and frozen juice concentrate. My kids always have milk and eggs and cheese. And I do thank the taxpayers of Virginia for it since my husband claimed TN as his home state and we never paid a dime of state taxes..

Was that bragging enough for you?
    Anonymous

• No, because I don't really see people bragging about it in person. I know many families who are hard working and need assistance. I also know I would never ever deny a women and children the opportunities for assistance if they need it. Usually the only drama about this on CM is when people complain about their less than 1% of state and federal taxes each year going towards PA. By the way, that less than 1% also includes education. We pay more money to keep major corporations going than we do families.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Photobucket
    Anonymous