Running out of room?

Is it possible for a baby to run out of room already at 30 weeks...I have not felt as much movement lately. Unsure if I should be concerned and call my doctor or what...This is my second baby, my son was born a week early at 9lbs 2oz. So I am thinking it may be possible?

jlcazzola

Asked by jlcazzola at 12:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when they run out of room they usually end up coming out...plus i hear often that doctors say after 30 wks babies dont move as much...but always call your doctor if your are concernd
    Anonymous

• If your not feeling the baby move several times a day you should call the doc. I swore with the twins that I was out of room. Unfortunately that just meant that when they did grow more, I hurt like crazy like my stomach was gonna tear open and it left terrible stretchmarks.
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009