Were you aware?

Michele Bachman's claims regarding ACORN and the census are completely false AND she was wrong about what the Constitution requires of those being questioned. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How could you have read the article and still not understand about ACORN and the census? ACORN is one of THOUSANDS of organizations helping with the census.

Futhermore, yourspecialkid, it doesn't look like YOU read the articles either because they quote the Constitution and PROVE that Bachman is wrong and a liar!!!!
    Anonymous

• Here are the links, I couldn't post them in the question:

Anonymous

• My God, I am so convinced now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Oh right! I forgot that logic, facts, truth and reasoning don't work on you Grace!
    Anonymous

• I think you work for ACORN or the defense!
    Anonymous

• OK, great. Never been a big fan of Bachmans...

How about the EMPLOYEES of ACORN requesting ACORN open their finacial records and ACORC declining? HOw about Fox News Also requesting? They could solve a lot of "corrupt" concerns if they just let the employees see...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• OP here. I agree with you grly to a point. I don't think a news station or anyone should demand access to records that might be confidential.
    And wow. My opinion is different than yours so I work for ACORN?
    Anonymous

• the head count is the only part of the census that is called for by the Constitution. The code for the enumeration can be found in 13 USC 141
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Excuseme, have you sunk to defending ACORN?

Seriously?

Don't you feel silly?smile mini

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• ok, I don't have tv so I am ignorant of the facts. I did link and read the articles but I'm not understanding the part about ACORN. Did someone get rid of the Census Bureau? Why is ACORN in charge of the Census and not the Census Bureau?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009