Did you excersice today?

Wow...my sons and I walked two miles today and we are beat...anyone else?

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 12:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does chasing my 18 month old up and down the stairs twenty times count?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• WOW... I can't spell either. lol.. that should say...exercise. Maybe I left my brain somewhere on the walk.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Good for you and your sons! I have done some walking and exercising and plan to do some more.

Answer by Bmat at 1:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not yet, but i do plan on going tonight after the baby goes to sleep and its cooler out.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Does hacking up lung chunks (sorry way tmi lol) count?? Cuz it sure tires me out... I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired LOL... I can't wait to stop being sick so I can exercise... I have asthma and it is hard for me to exercise when sick- it just brings on an attack...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• We went at 10 am and it was too hot. Tomorrow we will go at 7. My LO's love it, they are in the stroller and the ten year old did pretty well. He did a bit of complaining, but that is too be expected. lol

We are going to Florida in two weeks and we want to be ready for all the walking we will do there.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yep, I did 50 minutes of cardio kickboxing, followed by 15 minutes of yoga cooldown. Good stuff. I love getting it done in the morning and then not having to worry about it the rest of the day.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009