SPOTTING AT 31 WEEKS?

I HAD SOME SPOTTING LAST NIGHT A FEW TIMES, ITS NOT THERE THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS MORNING..IS IT SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT..I HAVENT HAD SEX OR ANYTHING BECAUSE IM NOT ALLOWED TO DUE TO PRETERM ISSUES..

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you had a pap lately, that can do it...otherwise on monday call the dr and talk to a nure, and they can tell you what to do
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'd say ur fine, but to ease ur mind, call & talk 2 a nurse like Rhiannon (love that name!) said. Even if its nothing, that will help keep u calm. Congrats!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You need to call your dr any time you're pregnant and have spotting. If it isn't there now and was never enough to need a pad then you and the baby should be fine. But spotting should always be checked out by your dr.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009