40 years

What are some good songs for a 40 year vow renewing. I asked this on here before but hoping to get more suggestions

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 1:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• what kind of songs do you like? Do you want old love songs from 40 yrs ago or new ones? Does the couple have a favorite singing group? There are plenty of pre -recorded wedding music CD's if you just want to go that route. That's what we did but it was for the wedding reception.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• 40 years ago was the Beatles. So anything by them. Hey Jude, All my loving, And I love her, besame mucho, can't buy me love, do you want to know a secret, every little thing, here comes the sun, I feel fine, I wanna be your man, and so forth.

Answer by Bmat at 1:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• "I Only Have Eyes for You"
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• shania twain...you're still the one
    alan jackson ...i cant remember the name of the song right now figures...

lady antebellum...i run to you
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• How about "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?" Rod Stewart has a great rendition. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 2:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2009