when did you get ready for your first baby?

My husband and I are almost ready for our first baby.I'm 27wks, and all we really need is the crib and car seat now. I feel like we a being lazy, but when did ya'll get ready for your first?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i havent done anything at 25wks lol i have a crib but the room is being remodled for the baby tile is being layed and the room will have to be painted still .. i wont be buying too much more besides carseat/stroller and a dresser before my baby shower
    Anonymous

• I had nothing ready besides the bassinet and carseat (that was borrowed until we bought a new one). and clothes of course. \

We got some things at the baby shower, which was actually three weeks after she was born for various reasons.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• We waited till about a month before she was due to get a carseat so that the expiration date was so that it would last us the longest since they expire in 6 years.
    THe crib we had BEFORE I was even pregnant since we TTC , we didn't put it up till I was 6 months.
    Everything else I bought here and there.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have set up my son's crib set up and he has some clothes well 3 draws full lol and he has a playpen and he has about over 200 diapers. lol. but we still have our baby shower coming up on the 5th and he gonna have so much more. and i have very little space in my apt, where is everything gonna go. lol
    MoMmIe2Be0904

Answer by MoMmIe2Be0904 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and JUST finished, well, kind off LOL. My sister is bringing me a bunch of stuff on Monday, she lives in Arkansas and I'm here in Wisconsin. She is SO nice! I have his crib, diaper table, and some decorations up now, but waiting on a rocking chair and a BUNCH of clothes and toys. I have some clothes and a bouncy and a swing now, but my sister is gonna spoil my son!! LOL I love her!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm 33 Weeks and 2 days and i really dont have any thing ready except a bassinet and cloths and a diapers and car seat

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009