how did mj turn white?

i was always wondering how he did it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He had a skin condition called viteligo (sp?) it is where you lose pigment in your skin. You may have seen some people with the condition...they usually have blotches of white and dark skin all over their body. I think because he was in entertainment, he just bleached his skin so that it was all one color and you couldn't see the blotches. Its a pretty devastating disease...my mom had a friend who had it too. Many people assume he bleached his skin because he didn't want to be black anymore but I'm pretty sure doctors confirmed that he had the condition.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think he bleached his skin...don't really know how they do it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I thought it was skin disease. But that might have been a cover-up.
    Anonymous

• really, really exspensive sugery? i to wonder what and how he did it? he climed h had that vigulara? not sure he was beinnng truthful, i know several people with that conditon, they had pathches, and it was not all over, it's amazing what money can buy, i personally think he lookded to weird he should have stayed the way he was? poor fool had so many issues, he thought he was so ugly? oh well GOD REST HIS SOUL!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• He really wanted to be a white man. His skin is bleached.
    Anonymous

• Ash9724, you're exactly right. As far as I've ever read/heard, they did confirm Viteligo. I would assume that he bleached, too, to hide the patches, though, most people affected wear makeup to cover it. *shrug* who knows, though.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• His skin is bleached

Yes, it is. He bleached it because his disease made him feel worse with the patches and blotches. I left the rest of your answer out...you know why!
    Anonymous

• I have Vitiligo, my blotches are on my chest and back..I actually had a nurse say to me in the hospital that I had a wierd tan (it was summertime too). Ive considered bleaching my skin too..but its very expensive. If he had it, he had plenty of money to do it..I wouldnt blame him at all...that is IF thats why he did it of course.
    Anonymous

• He said he had a "skin condition" that turned all his skin white. I never believed that, just like he never had surgery on his nose. He probably bleached his skin.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009