What do people do here on CM that drives you crazy??

you dont have to post names....just what the actions are

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bitch about other moms
    Anonymous

• they are prude
    Anonymous

• complain about how their 20 month old is taking too long to potty train. Freakin hell, they are not ready to potty train yet. Wait until they are physically and mentally old enough to hold their pee and know when they have to go.
    whew... I feel better now.
    Anonymous

• complain about breastfeeding in public. It is natural. I have never once seen any mom "whip" her boob out so that everyone could see it. Most moms who do it are modest and are careful not to disrupt anybody else.
    Anonymous

• hate anons that troll. hate the damn obama subject, and all the other tired subjects. hate that 3 people will answer a real question and 180 will answer a retarded one. hate stupid people, etc etc etc!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I hate it when some people on here leave mean,rude answers to questions.If they have nothing to offer that will benefit or assist the person asking the question,I wish they would just click "next question" and move on.Like my grandma said,"If you have nothing nice to say,don't say anything at all".
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My list is endless...Breast feeding vs Bottle ugh wahm vs sahm ugh homeschool vs public or private school...So many topics to fight and pick apart eveyone is different we are not all gonna agree on the same thing so why bash some one for doing it different or not at all....
    Anonymous

• they get all anal retentive about typos and mis-spellings. Some posts I agree are atrocious the way they are written. But I have seen LONG posts with one or two typos put through the ringer as well. I saw a post the other day where the OP typed the same word three times correctly and then did a typo at the end and someone was bit^chy enough to point out the typo but had no answer to OP question at all.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• When a mom thinks her way is the only right way to do something.
    Calling formula poison.
    Answering questions not in Religion and Beliefs with religious answers. And shoving their religion down your throat.

These are the ones that come quickly to my mind.
    Anonymous

• :21 here.... I hate the grammar police, too!! Ty for reminding me VeronicaLee!!
    Anonymous