What's the average amount of time your sex lasts?

I hear people talking about having sex for 'hours', ok.. I'm married, sex lasts about 10 minutes.

I'm not the only one, am I?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends on the day. Sometimes it is only 10 minutes, other times it does stretch into the hours area....
    Anonymous

• I'm married and have been happily married for 6 years, and sometimes we have sex for longer periods of time. Other times it is about 1/2 an hour. Very rarely, but sometimes we will have a quickie (10-15 minutes) I guess it just depends :)
    Anonymous

• same here 10 minutes.....
    Anonymous

• It depends on how long I want to give him a bj! Normally it takes 40 min from start to finish but that is with me doing 35 min of the work and 2 minutes to wash up leaving 3 minutes for "lucky me" to get anything....if I get anything. Sometimes with high blood pressure things don't stay hard enough for me to get lucky!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• 45 minutes start to finish!! I couldn't go for hours!! I guess I'm lazy!!
    Anonymous

• my hubby know's better than humping me for hours,a half hour is good for us, once he feels me coming that is his cue to come either with or right after, and then hours later we go for nut #2. i don't know why someone would have sex fro hours, i don't get that, once the for-play is done the nut should follow, the actuall act should last about 20-30 min (atleast for me) alot of women don't get the big O so they don't enjoy sex or want it to last long, for me once i come i'm so ready to wash my ass and take a nap (resting for round 2) the longest my hubby been on me for that first nut is 25-30min. and i'm o.k with that because i always get mine, we both make sure of that!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half, depending on whether it's a quickie or not.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• It's only been "hours" one time, like 2 1/2hours max. Usually it's like 15-30 mins.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• We have sex rarely for hours, most the time it is 40 minutes-1hour
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2009