Apparently I am boring in bed, what are some things I can do to spice in up?

Question speaks for it self....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Role play
    Anonymous

• I was so boring in bed my first husband sent me home to mom and found some 30 yr old woman to meet his needs. I was 16 at the time. I'm 40 yrs older now and bet he wouldn't send me home now!!!!! I dress up in outfits. I have a whip and thumb cuffs as well as other toys. I don't use them, but have them to get a seed planted and to get the party started! I have found that if you can master a bj you have a friend for life with him so it doesn't usually take much to please a man!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've never been accused of that. :) I like all sorts of things... I've discovered a lot of guys like rape fantasies. If you're into that, go for it.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should introduce your SO to the Bend Over Boyfriend tapes. Maybe coming at him in a menacing manner with a strap on would make him recant his previous statement. lol

On a more constructive note, you might want to look into buying a liberator. They can be pricey, but it definitely adds something in the bedroom.

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• well do you atleast move? here is something that will help you and partner, try touching yourself durning sex, you can and will come from C--T and G-SPOT, that is a start, also if you are on top you are in control try that, all we really need to dois move our hips slow, around, up & down, drives my hubby crazy if he's hitting it frim the back and i gently move in circles up&down, good luck, if all else feels, get porn they will teach alot LOL!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Do you feel confident enough to do the dominating thing? I've been known to throw a guy down on the bed and have my way with him. Try being forceful with him. If nothing more, throw him down and sit on his face. That should make him know you are not boring. Even if he thought you were he couldn't say it with his mouth full! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 2:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Anonymous

• rolling on floorLOL at admckenzies 2nd answer.. I can't even write a response from the laughter. That is tooooooooo funny but it would work.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009