Does anyone know where I can buy Gerber Teething biscuits?!

I can't find the Gerber teething biscuits anywhere. I have tried Babies R Us and they only carry the Earth's Best brand. I've looked online at Target and Walmart and neither say they carry Gerber. I also see that Gerber carries a Biter Biscuit, but it's not for teething, but rather for toddlers.

COgle3

Asked by COgle3 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I thought bitter biscuits were teething biscuits.... are you looking for the toast?

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• They stopped making both of those. Maybe on ebay?
    Anonymous

• They moved them over by the diapers and are no longer by the food for some reason.
    Anonymous

• They don't make teething biscuits anymore...the biter biscuits are the same thing from the gerber graduates line. My sister found an old picture that had the teething biscuits in it and they look the exact same as the biter biscuits. :o)
    Calliesmomma179

Answer by Calliesmomma179 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• thanks! I just want to make sure the ingredients are the same and they have the same reputation for not breaking apart. My son is 5 months and is so frustrated teething. The only thing that calms him sometimes is the Earth's Best teething biscuits and the reviews I have read all say they crumble so much more compared to Gerber teething biscuits.
    COgle3

Answer by COgle3 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I bought the bitter biscuts for both my kids when they were teething and they loved them!! Just go to a grocery store, thats were I always got them.
    LSalter88

Answer by LSalter88 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• The gerber ones dont crumble at all. They just suck and chew on them until they disapear. They make a sticky mess though, just to warn you!
    LSalter88

Answer by LSalter88 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Earth's Best is much better than Gerber; they are organic and are not made from genetically modified foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Unfortunatley, both are for older than 9 months they say, and only for babies that can crawl and swallow large chunks. My son's only 5 months and not eating any food yet. I'm gonna stick to frozen celery and frozen apples in the mesh feeder. Thanks for all the suggestions tho!!!!
    COgle3

Answer by COgle3 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I know my Grandson really needs those Gerber teething bisquits and is only 5 months. I bet they were an issue because if they got small and slimy I thought they might suck the whole thing down once it was about a quarter the starting size. I miss them you just had to be careful!
    Graysmom98

Answer by Graysmom98 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2012