Harry potter star has baby with mistress

What do you think about it?

Michael Gambon, the actor who plays 'Harry Potter' mentor and headmaster Albus Dumbledore, has become a father again, at the age of 68. Gambon, who has a 44-year-old son with his wife Lady Anne, welcomed a new son with his mistress.The Sun reports that Gambon's wife is well aware that her husband is growing his second family. The actor and 43-year-old set designer Philippa Hart already have one son together, Michael, who was born in 2007.
A source told the British paper, "Philippa gave birth at a London hospital without complications and little William is a beautiful bouncing baby. It is a very strange set of circumstances worthy of a film script in itself. But Michael is open with his wife and she accepts the second relationship, though there have been rows in the past."
The Sun claims that Gambon shares a home with his wife of 45 years but visits Philippa in South West London, "a few times a

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• That is funny because JK Rowling, the author of the HP books has said that Dumbledore is gay.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think that they have an open relationship. I don't think you can define a marriage by one set of rules either. People come from different backgrounds and what works for one might not work for another. For all we know Lady Anne is having maritals outside of the marriage too, and has some young English model shacked up in a penthouse across town. If it works for their relationship than I don't see a problem with it.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Eh. If they don't have a problem with it then I don't see why anyone else should. It's their lives, their marriage and no one else business.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I figure, if they're ok whith it, then hey...why should we care! Congrats to the new parents!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 6:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009