What about your man turns you on? Or what about men in general?

Is it their smell? Their arms, Their chest? Just the thought of pleasing him? What does it? For me the biggest turn on is when my DH kisses my neck and I get a wiff of his scent. Sometimes I like it when I can smell his body wash.....but sometimes I like the way he smells after work.....what is it for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• His smile. :) And his intelligence.

Answer by Bmat at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• All of the above, especially what Bmat said. I love my man and think he is the sexiest!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• his smell is amazing and an aphrodisiac to me. His smile but he's military and thinks smiling is weak so he doesn't do it often enough imo. Just being in his presence is simply awesome for me and it gives me such a sense of being a "real" woman when he's with me. To think he has enough confidence in me to be able to please him (not an easy thing to do I might add) is a major turn on for me. The man just rocks my world when he wants to and is a pain in the patoot when he wants to be as well!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• About my man in particular, his voice. I swear, I could get turned on listening to him count the stars in the sky. lol And his smell. I have always loved the way he smells, and he goes out of his way to make sure he always smells good for me. I also love (on him, and on men in general) his shoulders, arms and hands. Oh, and his smile. He's got this really sweet, just a little bit shy, but still knows he's sexy kind of smile.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• It's everything about him. It's the way he looks, the way he moves, the smell of him, his smile, his laugh, his EVERYTHING. He doesn't even have to do anything.. He is just irresistible to me.

Which is why I married his ass! :)
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 4:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009