Its Saterday, so cafemom will suck and be borning all day! Where are the super preggo mommys like myself to HOT and LAZY to go outside today!

I'm lonely!

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 3:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm preg and here! I'm not stepping foot outside.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• right! its almost 95 here, I would die if I went down just to get the damn mail!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im not pregnant, but i am having a hot and lazy day!! think im gonna go jump into the pool in a few minutes, its verrry boring here today
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• too boring, everyone else has a life. lol
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Im not preggo but im not stepping a foot outside unless its to go in the pool. Well, maybe to the store but thats because my DD needs diapers. So thats a NEED. lol
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm pregnant and here for you! I had to nearly drag myself to the bathroom to get in the shower today.. Lazy and not moving!

victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 4:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ugh, way too hot outside for this pregnant mommy! My little girl will be here Wednesday (YAY!) so I've been trying to get motivated to clean and cook some freezable meals. It's just not happening yet. DH will be here soon so maybe I will just give him my to-do list. hehehe. But I will pack her bag, though. That's the fun part. Looking at all the little clothes. Ahh, I can't wait!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Oh congratulations renea20! I have so long to wait still :(

At the end of July I'm going to Dallas TX to visit SO and its been over a 100 degrees there everyday this week. UGH. He told me it was going to drop to under 100, but the weeks I'm going out there are typically the hottest of the year and by then I'll be 16/17 weeks pregnant with twins so I fully expect to be miserable. I'm relocating there before the babies are born and not looking forward to the summers. I'm used to Wisconsin weather!
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I live on the SUNNY GULF COAST. Went to the grocery today. My biscuits exploded before I got home it was sooo HOT I feel for you moms to be
    leelouise442

Answer by leelouise442 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009