What is the best air freshener?

What kind of air freshener do you think is the best and why? What scents do you like the most?

Inle_Rabbit

Asked by Inle_Rabbit at 3:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Personally, I like the Glade air and fabric freshener. We have 4 dogs and they all live in the house, but you can't tell it because I spray that stuff on the couch, curtains, and beds every day. I LOVE IT!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 3:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm looking for an air freshener for our home. We live in an apartment with a dog and a rabbit although I don't smell them I'm afraid someone else might!
    Inle_Rabbit

Answer by Inle_Rabbit at 4:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Orange oil

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• you could sprinkle baking soda on the carpet and then vacume it up. i don't like stuff that leaves a smell, i like things that take the smell away LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No carpet in the house! =(
    Inle_Rabbit

Answer by Inle_Rabbit at 9:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I personally like to use candles :o)
    TylersMama05

Answer by TylersMama05 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If you are just looking for an air freshner then my favorite is Febreze Air Effects in either lavender vanilla & comfort or citris & light depending on which room or what mood I'm in. The are light, fresh smells & is a very fine mist.
    Marissa823

Answer by Marissa823 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2009