Have you ever seen someone ask a question just so that they can hear others say how great they are!!!

This mother asks how to get her dd to quit wearing the same cloths everyday, so I say pick two outfits that you approve and she picks which ever one she wants to wear, no arguments.

So mother types back, she is not going to make her dd do something she doesnt want to do.

Well, no wonder dd wants to wear the same cloths everyday....mother is a pushover. lol

She asked the stupid question.
Cracks me up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, yeah same here, what was the point in asking if she had already made up her mind about things?! LOL whatever, some women get bored and just feel like asking stupid things. If it were me I would throw that one outfit away so then it wouldn't be a problem. My dad told me when I was 5 I use to want to wear my little mermaid t-shirt every day so he bought me 2 of them and then they got so bad that he threw them out. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yeah, this same woman will be crying a year from now begging us to help her. She will write that her kid is out of control and she has no idea where it came from. What can I do please, help me!!! Then when we offer her a suggestion she will say that she can not do that because her little angel is fragile, blah, blah, blah.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009