is anyone else disturb by this?

Ok. this might be silly & prove what a prude I am but this woman was bragging about all the things she's done while bfing (which by the way i/m all for breastfeeding. ) but she was most proud of "having sex WHILE breastfeeding" I just found that. . . a bit odd & disturbing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait she was doing it while having her child suck on her breast? That is so gross, I wouldn't even have my child in the room with us while we're having sex, let alone for them to be near me! What a weirdo!!
    Anonymous

• thats NASTY- and your not being prude by thinking it is.
    its wrong, and Distrubing.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• WHoa! I've never heard of that before. Umm I wouldn't! Can't you wait until after you've stoped feeding your baby lady ?! How can a man be able to make love to you while your doing that. Theres most def. something off about these people.
    Anonymous

• Yeah that is just wrong. I bf and do lots of stuff while doing it, but I could NEVER have sex while bfing.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• OK, that isn't anything to brag about. She is a disgusting woman for having sex while breastfeeding her child.

Anonymous

• Ew.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• grosssss id consider that child abuse
    Anonymous

• I think she's breaking some kind of law! prud your not, i certainly wouldn't want to have sex while feeding my baby? that's just strange/nasty/sick/un-nessacary, they can't waite, damn some of these people do some sick things, yeah i think that is against the law, it should be, uck
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 4:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• yes, its wrong and distrubing. I know from a BF book I once read, that some women do supposedly orgasm from breastfeeding, (no, its not sexual, but some sort of involuntary reaction) Course that book also said if the baby was having trouble latching on, to relax with a glass of wine and try again! It was a rather old book, from like the early 70's I think. But it seems to me that that's exactly what she was doing. As for abuse, depends if they were in bed where baby could have been hurt or whether mom was standing or sitting, etc. Also the age of baby would matter, obviously at a few weeks old, baby won't have a clue or remember. If baby is say over 12 mos. then yes, too old for mom and dad to have relations around.
    Anonymous

• Very creepy!
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 4:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009