What time should I put my baby to bed at night?

He's 11 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I start my son's bed time routine up at about 7:00 pm. By the time we are finished and he is in bed and asleep it's about 8:00 pm. That seems to be what works for us. Figure out what works for your family and stick to it. The most important thing is that it is routine and he can count on the same thing every night. Also try not to put him to bed too late, the more sleep he gets the better!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My daughter is 10 months are she usually goes down around 8:30-9pm she's usually good and worn out by that time.
    ms.taylor_made

Answer by ms.taylor_made at 4:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• It depends on your baby. My first was a night owl and took longer naps during the day. He went to bed around 10pm. My second didn't take as long as naps during the day but liked to be in bed by 8pm or else he lost it.
    Anonymous

• Whatever works for you. A general guidline would be like two hours before you go to bed.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2009