Is there anything out there that really works to fade strecth marks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use plain cocoa butter, the one in the urban section(my DH is black so he buys it) and it works great, it's called Queen something. I've also heard that stretch marks don't get tanned but I go to the tanning bed every other day and they tanned with the rest of my body. I'm being serious about the plain cocoa butter (lotion) it really did fade my stretch marks, they were so bad on my belly even my DH noticed that they faded. The lotion really worked for me, try it. It's really cheap, it's a huge plain bottle with a brown cap and it says Queen___ something I don't know what the other word is. But you'll know when you see it.
    Anonymous

• I used Vit. E cream and it works really well. It is used to make scars fade. Mine have really faded and probably would be gone by now if I would remember and be more consistant with it.
    Anonymous

• honestly no althoagh creams will fade them they arent going too fully go away .
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 6:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't care what people say.. Cream isn't going to fade any stretch marks, once you have them you have them.. The only thing that really fades them is time. Those who say creams helped theirs fade can't say whether it was the cream or just time. Stretch marks fade over time regardless of whether you use cream or not. Stretch marks are different than just regular scars so even stuff that works on scars won't work on stretch marks. As for the Cocoa butter it only helps to reduce stretch marks BEFORE they actually form as it helps the skin stretch better/easier does nothing after the fact
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• EMU OIL!!! Seriously! Get some. Its amazing stuff. It also helps with burns, scars, ect. I sell it at my store and it sells like hot cakes. We rubbed it on my daughters ears after we pierced them and it numbed her ears so she wouldn't feel it. Also, it will take time to go away. They fade. But emu oil helps. You can order some from the emu ranch in hamilton mt. Google it: and you shoud be able to get some! If not, let me know n if you need it REALLY badly :): let me know!!!
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 10:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• avon has a really good stretch mark cream you can check out at http://www.youravon.com/laurelthomas
    wildhearted72

Answer by wildhearted72 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I agree with SylviasMommy
    Try to mix Emu oil (at vitamin shoppe) and PURE shea butter (you can get it on eBay because store don't carry pure shea butter)
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 7:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009