Reasonable Maternity Clothes

i need your help ladies I am in need of someone out there on cafe mom that has reasonable maternity clothes up for sale I need summer and fall clothes that are a xl or larger plus size please If you know anyone or you yourself are getting rid of your clothes this is only my first one. I am really appreicating all your help in advance . Thank you so much

robsgirl692

Asked by robsgirl692 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• where do u live?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• we have the same due date almost- Im due Aug 27- so I wonder why u need fall clothes.
    I have a TON and would be more than willing to give you some but u live very far away from me, and I just can't afford to send them via mail.
    I have some 1x and 2x. I would try rummage sales and baby resale shops they always have maternity, as does good will.
    All of mine are from Motherhood Maternity, but i understand that gets pricey!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009