moving to sandy area utah. any recommendations on pediatricians, dentists, obgyns? anything !

jojopotato

Asked by jojopotato at 4:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Travel

• Holy cow!!! we are moving to salt lake area and I will be working at the snowbird resort! I dont have an answer to your question, but if you find any good info please let me know! Maybe I will see you there! good luck!!!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 7:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I grew up in sandy and now live in park city. Depending on where you live in that area how far you want to travel to apps I would suggest willow creek pediatric approx 20th east 7400 south we went there before they opened a local office . OBGYN I still go to salt lake to old farm OBGYN in Murray approx 4500 south 7th east. Our dentist is still in sandy but I don't believe he is accepting new clients

Wher are you moving from
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 10:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009