Would you buy Usborne books if you knew someone who sold them?

Trying to decide if I should start selling them or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have and love them. i thought about sellin them too but not sure if i would make much being i live in a small town.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• here is a link and on the left u will see where u can sell them here... I know alot of people who sell them

http://www.usbornebooks.com/selling-usborne-book.htm
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but no. The only reason why I buy any is because my son's school has bookfair. I allow him to buy one book for himself and one for his classroom. They are too expensive. Plus, we always have hard time finding one that's worth the money.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would and have. I have no problem spending money on books, ever. Books help children and people learn, and knowledge and learning are a lifelong skill.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am actually looking for a Canadian rep....I have over $300 of books picked out from a friend in the states only to discover she can't sell them to me :(
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2009