If I wear a size 5 in jeans, what size does that equal to when the sizes are 27, 28, 29, etc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am about that size to, but my waist is bigger so I wear a 29, but pants are different.
    Anonymous

• Like in Mens? it's your inches in waist.
    Anonymous

• Such as in designer jeans. Is it still the inches in your waist? I want to order some off of ebay, but I am unsure what size I would be. Thanks in advance!
    Anonymous

• It depends on if it's women sizes or junior sizes, and it also depends on the maker. Like the old Mervyn's their jeans for a size 5 were a size 9 and 7 jeans(the actually maker) their size 5 were a size 11. Anyways, sizes that are 27,28,29 and so on are the actual size of your waist, so measure your waist and you'll get your answer.
    Anonymous

• Go to any craft store and get the body measuring tape..its like 2 dollars. Great to have if you do online shopping.. Landsend has custom jeans, you just input all your measurements and the style cuts you prefer. If you don't like them, you can return them to any sears.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I wore size 5 or 7 before the birth opf my son and I was a 29-30 waist i think
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009