plz some help me out here, id really appreiciate it

my lower stomach almost the my cervix keeps hurting on and off since last night, like bad pains..my baby is lower and i have been pretty sick the last few days too out of nowhere..like ms all over again. im cramping too...is this normal for 32 weeks?oh another thing is i get alot of pain when i try to sit up straight down there all over..is that normal too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be just your body preparing for labor. Braxton hicks start picking up in the 3rd trimester and that could be what's upsetting your stomach. The baby has probably dropped and that's what's causing the pains in your cervix/crotch area. If you're not feeling better by Monday, please call your Doctor though. These things may be different for every woman and you may actually be headed into real labor. Don't wanna scare you, but you should call your Doctor about this. GL.
    Anonymous

• Call your labor and delivery location and ask, or call your OB and ask. It is better for it to be nothing and you've asked than to worry about it. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 5:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You should atleast call ur Dr. i'm just a few weeks further along (34 weeks) and i'm not having anything but mild dull pains in my pelvis and inner legs and a little stomic pains from the weight but i'v had an amazingly painless pregancy so IDK but you should at least call it can't hurt anything. Good Luck!
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i had those. my baby liked to press against my cervix all the time. it hurt so bad. but, i was told it was normal. i don't remember how early mine started, but everything turned out fine.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yea, I'm at 31wks, and I've had the worst pressure on my pubic bone when I stand for a few weeks now. If you really have concerns, call! I called all the time with my first pregnancy, they were always very helpful. Try to do something to ease your anxiety. You still have a ways to go, you can do it for your baby, hang in there I know it feels like we're going to be pregnant forever!!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009