Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UN Treaty protects the rights of Illegals and prevents deportation

Do you think we should deport illegals regardless of age? Or should we foot the bill of all the nations children when they cross our borders illegally??

The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) is now being used in San Francisco to prevent enforcement of federal immigration laws. On March 31 the city’s Board of Supervisors voted 8-3 in favor of a resolution to adopt the UN treaty as a means to block Mayor Gavin Newsom from contacting immigration officials to deport illegal juveniles.{3C4B9ECA-1DE5-47F8-BA1B-ED222053C8FC}


Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

This question is closed.
Answers (39)
  • U. S. civil rights are for U.S. citizens. As a U. S. citizen you carry your rights around the world, all you have to do is go to the local U. S. consulate wherever you are. Same with any other country. Brazilian citizens have Brazilian civil rights, etc. But the citizens of other countries DO NOT HAVE U.S. CIVIL RIGHTS. Breaking into our country illegally does not give a person rights they are not entitled to. Many people confuse CIVIL RIGHTS with HUMAN RIGHTS. Everyone everywhere should have human rights. Civil rights are only for citizens. If illegals are found to have children, deport the children with the parents.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • OH hell round there asses up and send them back, if your here illegally and don't have a visa or anything then get the fuck out of here!! I'm sorry but we have to take care of our own first, my DH just got a new job(great job) but he doesn't get medical for a whole year and we don't qualify for any medical because he makes to much but he has asthma and we can't afford his meds but yet these illegals can get all their crap paid for? Hell no!! Get your papers and come here the right way, I do agree that the waiting process shouldn't be up to 15 years, thats crazy, maybe 2 years at most. I don't think it should take that long. I live in central california and the illegals out here are criminals back in their country, majority of them are, I shouldn't say all. They gotta go we need to take care of our selves first!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • Will all the illegal Minor's get medicaid and PA?

    While Obama is talking about cutting back on health services to American children and American Elderly, I would not be surprised if illegal immigrants will get Health Coverage and welfare checks automatically.


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • If they're illegal, kick them out.

    And if they can't speak the language, KICK THEM THE FUCK OUT.

    Answer by SarahColbert at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • Wow! I thought the US borders were supposed to be getting  tighter to get through, I had no idea that the UN was trying to open up the flood gate!

    What are we going to do with all the illegals when they have to stay with their child? If the child doesn't get deported does that mean that the parent gets an automatic pass to stay in the US as well?? I mean we can't have all those Minor's running around with out parental support, right??


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • You should listen to kmj radio station, it's nation wide, Hannity comes on there and local people in everyone's area we have some great people in my area that come on and have said things like "our hard workers can afford medical but illegals work hard and cant afford it, but yet we have a lot of hard workers that are from here and in need of medical and can't afford it, what an idiot" LOL they said that about Arnold Swarttz (the governor) LOL!! You can listen to them online just type in KMJ radio, you'll love what you hear!! "our hard workers can afford medical but illegals work hard and cant afford it" this is what arnold said by the way!! sorry if it's confusing I tried it write it as best as I could!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • "If they're illegal, kick them out. And if they can't speak the language, KICK THEM THE F*** OUT." __________________

    Unfortunately the UN treaty that is going to take away YOUR parental rights, also takes away the right for us to kick the illegals out!




    Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • I'm sorry, but if you are here illegally, please get out until you get your money and paper work together. WE cannot continue to support those who come here without going through the proper channels first. It is not THAT DIFFICULT to do.

    I don't care how old you are..not legal, then you gots to go.

    Answer by JackalsWife at 5:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • Not legal get out do not pass go and do not collect any more PA or take anymore American CITIZENS jobs that are sparce as it is.GO AWAY if you want to come legally great if not stay gone.

    Answer by tnmomofive at 5:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

  • More hate from tnmomofive.

    Please show me the links to your statements? What should we do about greedy American citizens who are bringing kids from third world countries to be their slaves?They don't extend their visas. So lady  please educate yourself about immigration issues!


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009