did anyone have "baby belly" fat and totally got rid of it?

If so how did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Ask Kate Gosslin LOL

Anonymous

• Pilates and yoga.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'm going to do what Kate Gosslin did, a tummy tuck!! My M-I-L just got one done and WOW her belly is as flat as can be and she had a roll and it's totally gone! I run and it's still not going away thats why I'm getting one done, I'm losing weight just not the round thing on my stomach!! LOL
    Anonymous

• I was very athletic before and during and after my pregnancy with my first daughter I worked out did yoga did belly dancing which actually is the reason probably and I just lost it all and my doctor has told me genetics can have an affect like that and some people just can get big then small like that but yoga stretches out your body and makes your stomach and everything more flexible which is also how I avoided stretch marks so your body teaches itself to just grow as much as the baby needs not more
    Anonymous

• no my daughter is almost 6 months old now and i still gave all of the baby fat from having her... its killing me, i can't get rid of it...
    Anonymous

• Exercise and sensible eating. I am over-active by anyone's standards so it didn't take long to come off.
    Join a gym, hire a trainer, don't eat stuff you know you shouldn't! :) And push that new baby around in the stroller.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2009