pregnancy and depression

I have been feeling very depressed lately and just want nothing to do with anyone or anything and I just want to be by my own. I caught myself the other day not wanting to be pregnant. I feel so guilty but I am just ready for her to get her and not hurt anymore. This pregnancy hasnt exactly been easy. Has anyone else felt the same way or am I just a terrible person?

NiNio9

Asked by NiNio9 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know exaclty how you feel! I've been feeling like a mad woman lately. I'll go from crying to feeling happy, then mad, not wanting to be preggers at ALL, etc. Except I WANT my boyfriend here and instead he goes out a lot.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i know exactly how the both of you feel and its normal. when were pregnant we go thro so much. just hang in there and get a support budy and realise youll be getting a baby soon:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i have totally been through this... it sucks and if you would like to talk send me a message. Keep your head up, you are not horrible. I'm not either even though I might have felt that way. You can do this.
    thenewmum

Answer by thenewmum at 7:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009