OUCH!!!

Im in soooo much pain right now! it feels like this boy has the head of a grown man that is pressing down in my pelvis and it hurts sooo bad- it feels like my pelvis is split in half and grinding- any ideas to help alleviate the pain? ive tried to do stretches and rotations and everything but nothings working- also do u think that if i convince my doc that im im major pain (its to the point where after ive been sitting for a while when i stand up and walk i actually feel like crying and i shuffle across the floor instead of walk) that maybe he'll push the csection up? my next appt is tuesday and ill be 38 weeks then and the csection is scheduled for the 8th of july- do u think he might consider it?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya probably you are close to your due date and in a lot of pain. theyll do an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing and than if everthing is good i dont see why not
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009