When did you test positive???

I have been reading online that some people do not test positive on a home pregnancy test right away...for some it could take a few weeks, for others they don't test positive the whole 9 months!! I was wondering when you tested positive...how far along were you and how many prior tests did you take???

And blood tests know for sure anytime you test, right?

mamie2shoes

Asked by mamie2shoes at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hello,
    I think that people who test positive nine months later are not careful. I took a blood test and 4 urine pregancy tests and still nothing. After 4 weeks later I finally found out via urine test. This is my info. that I have. ;0)
    RunningMommaMD

Answer by RunningMommaMD at 8:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• wow i never heard that some peoples dont test positve their whole nine months...i dont think i believe that..cuse i tested positive only 3 days after my missed perios so i dont kno about all that...
    Anonymous

• I tested positive the day I was supposed to start my period. I just had a feeling that I was pregnant, so I got up the morning I knew I was supposed to start && tested. I was anywhere from 2-3 weeks pregnant.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i found out when i was 3 weeks and 3 days along
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I found out when I was 2 days late. It was the first test I took. Then 4 days after that a blood test confirmed it.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2009